Plasma Raver Plasma Raver

It was alright

It was rather interesting and fun, the graphics were appealing, and the game was challenging enough to be fun but not challenging enough to be frustrating. Great job.

What I didn't like about it was that the enemies didn't pop up quite enough so the game would be perfectly fair; and the plasma they release I found was a little too plentiful and small to dodge very easily at all.

If you do decide to make a second version of this game, I recommend you do so, it was fun and definitely has great potential! You don't have to follow MY advice though; go ahead and do whatever you want with it, it's your game after all.

3/5 7/10

Polarity Shift Polarity Shift

I liked this piece -- I can see it being used for some time of action game or used as the intro to a movie. The double-bass drum parts and keyboards definitely make it stand out from your regular old rock song. I found it after searching for a progressive rock/metal song (being a junkie for that kind of music), and I am pleased to say this is the first one I like (although it was the first one I found anyway :P). Great work!

Bowser's castle SMB metal Bowser's castle SMB metal

Too short D:

I know it's a loop, but it could be about 30~ seconds, make it a little more interesting.

Also it's loud D: But other than that it's good as usual.

Gaming Chronicles:Virtual Land Gaming Chronicles:Virtual Land

OMFG

Fucking epic, really catchy. Definitely your best song 88, you should make an extended version, I would wet myself and give you my kitties.

What.